Thursday, May 28, 2009

How do I tell you what you are to me;
how I feel about you
and myself when I'm with you

I've tried somehow to say;
you're the sun that lights up my sky;
that warms up my face
the winds that embrace
the calmness the ocean sound brings
the beauty of the birds that sings
you filled my world with the beauty of the spring

I want so much to tell;
my days seems incomplete without your presence
since day one I've always wanted to be with you
no matter what mood I'm in
you create reasons to put a smile on my face
and that loving you seems to be all I need to know.
I want to tell how much I care
how much I <3

But everytime I want to
the words just wont come out

yet I wish to tell
that I'm falling for you even more
with each passing millisecond.
No matter, wherever I go or whatever I do
I'll spend the rest of my life
Showing how much I care, how much I love you.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Randomness.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.