Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Under the stars,
Beside the waves,
Hold me babe,
And sing to me.

Take my hand and never let go.
Hug me tight and bring me close.
Cuz in your arms
Is where I belong.

Under the stars,
Beside the waves,
Lets dance to no music,
And sway to our own beat.

Take my hand and never let go,
Hug me tight and bring me close.
Cuz in your arms,
Is where I belong.

Under the stars,
Beside the waves,
The feeling of your strong embrace,
Feels just too good to be true.

Take my hand and never let go.
Hug me tight and bring me close.
Cuz in your arms,
Is where I belong.

In your arms is where I’m secure.
In your arms I feel loved.
Babe I have so much love to give,
Are u ready to embrace it?
Please hug me tight and bring me me close,
And don’t ever let go.
Cuz in your arms,
Is where I belong.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Randomness.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.