Wednesday, July 1, 2009

If loving you is wrong,
I don't ever wanna be right.
If loving you means my last living day,
I will die and embrace the darkness of
the night.

If loving you means facing hate,
I don't want anyone's love.
If loving you means by imprisonment,
I don't wanna fly like a dove.

If loving you means no more happiness,
I will lovingly embrace any sorrow.
If loving you means death forever and
your love for today,
Then I don't' wanna live tomorrow.

If loving you means being apart from
you,
Then I don't want to go on in life
anymore.
If loving you means giving you my last
breath,

Then boy I've succeeded cuz you take
my breath away

8 comments:

yofiel said...

Heyy Pall..

I see a burning desire for quenching your thirst for love....

May you be blessed with a man always wants ......

As all I do is think of you...
As I've hungered,
For your loving burning touch,
As I need your love so badly,
Now till the end of time,
I am waiting for you with open arms
To embrace you with wings of love,
To hold you deep within my soul,
To kiss you without control.
Just being near you,
And be able to behold your touch,
Takes me to another dimension,
But, time just moving so slowly,
To feel the heat of your passions.
I do want you to know...
I will always love you,

Regards
Rahul

Palwasha N. Minhas said...

That is soooooooooo beautiful, rahul!

Thanks for the lovely comment. :)

Ali khan said...

thats really deep stuff...

Americanising Desi said...

ahhhh you always take my breath away :D

hugs!

emzee said...

me likey!!

Muhammad said...

well great writing palwasha...u've really got some talent..

Arpan Uber Chaudhry said...

Lovely written :) Mushy

Arpan Uber Chaudhry said...

Thats ur original ?

 

Copyright 2010 Randomness.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.